Master Pool Builders is a global network of elite custom pool builders. Membership into this group is by invitation only, and although many pool builders apply, very few are selected.
Committed to The Highest Standards
Membership is granted only to those builders who demonstrate superior design and construction standards, reliability, credibility, and integrity. Generally, there is only one Master Pool Guild member in each geographic area. A Master Pool builder must operate with a strong commitment to the highest quality standards, customer service, and business ethics.
Advancing The Craft of Pool Building
Master Pool Guild members from across the United States and around the globe gather three times a year to share the latest in “state of the art” knowledge about pool technology, creative design, construction techniques, pool products, and advanced materials.
Master Pools Business Code of Ethics
The members of the Master Pools Organization are dedicated to these principles and policies.
- To uphold the concepts of free enterprise and unselfish service to the public.
- To continually strive to gain respect for the industry, both in the local community and national level.
- To make the largest contribution possible to the health, safety, and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance, and operation of swimming pools.
- To support all efforts to improve swimming pool products and service, and to encourage research and the development of new materials and methods.
- To advertise and sell the merits of their own products and refrain from attacking competitors or reflecting unfairly on their products, service, or methods of doing business.
- To reveal all the material facts, to avoid concealment of information, and to refrain from the use on innuendos in advertising and selling that might cause customers to be misled, so that the truth about their services or products may be fully understood by the trusting as well as the analytical.
- To advertise only bona fide prices and products and to refrain from the use of “bait” advertising methods.
- To design or build in a manner compatible in every respect with public health and safety, and to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- To fulfill all contractual obligations, to offer a reasonable warrant of products and services, and to perform on such warranty, either written or implied, where justifiable claims are in order, and to do this without hesitation.
- To refrain from owning, investing in, joining, advising, operating, being employed by, or otherwise participating in, directly or indirectly, any organization similar to the Master Pools Organization.